GE-922 Gas Differential Pressure
The gas pressure switch is used to detect air flow in forced
draught appliances, guards against poor or hazardous
combustion, indicates dirty or inefficient filters, mainly
used in the gas water heater. CE certificate for the
pressure switch, UL certificate for micro switch.
* Set-Point Range: 10-1500Pa
* Operating Pressure range: 25-1500Pa.
* Switching Pressure range: 10 Pa Min.
* Fixed set-point calibrated in factory.
* Maximum Pressure Allowed: 4000pa.
* Switch Rating:
0.1A 125/250VAC, 3A 125/250VAC
5A 125/250VAC. 16A 125/250VAC
* Switching Element: Snap Action Switch
* Contact Arrangement: SPDT,SPST-NO,SPST-NC.
* Measured Media: Air
* Operating Temperature: -40~+90℃
switch is specially designed for high volume OEM market.
Typical applications include boilers, hot water heaters,
HVAC and other industry equipments. These switches feature
customer-specified setpoints, and can be used to sense
postive, negative or differential air pressure. A
sensitive high reliability snap action switch is used as the
main switching element. The snap action switch can provide a
high switching capacity up to 16A 125/250VAC.
Download the catalogue of
Smart Gas differential pressure flow switch