V10SS Paddle Flow Switch with
Stainless Steel Body
The V10SS flow switch utilizes
a rugged, hermetically sealed reed switch which is
encapsulated in a polypropylene switch housing that fits
into a standard heavy duty leak proof Stainless Steel body.
It could work for the pipe size 15mm to 150mm. International
Protection could be IP68 (Optional). CE certificate for the
flow switch, UL certificate for micro switch.
* Wetted Material: Stainless Steel
* Environmental Temperature: -40C ~ 95C
* Medium Temperature: -40C ~ 150C
* Install Pipe Size: DN15~DN150
* Max Capacity Rating: AC300V AC0.5A, DC350V
DC0.7A, Max 50W
* Wire: AWG22 Red Color 1000mm
* Max Pressure: 50bar
* Pipe Connection: Male BSP1/2" NPT1/2" or Contact
factory for other options
* Enclosure Rating: IP66. IP68 in option
* Mounting Orientation: Switch can be installed in
any position but the actuation/deactuation flow
rates are based on horizontal pipe runs and are
* Set Point Adjustment: Vane is trimmable.
provide an inexpensive, reliable unit to monitor the
presence or absence of flow in a system. The switch
adjustment allows the user to change the switch to Normally
Open (NO) or Normally Closed (NC) in the field merely by
loosening two screws. The switch housing is located outside
the process media, making switch change-over or maintenance
easy without interruption of process flow.
A full size, trimmable stainless steel vane is provided with
a removable laminated template. This template is calibrated
for brass or ductile iron reducing tees and forged steel
straight tee/bushing combinations. Allows for field
installation in pipelines from 1/2" to 6" diameter.